Sunday 18 June 2017

                   8 PRINCIPLES TO STAY UPLIFTED IN LIFE


8 principles to stay uplifted.
* Whatever u don't invest time in does not yield any level of profit, in life u desire grt8 tinz u don't. U don't expect it to come while spitted down doing nothing. U can't expect 2 get a reward without any investment, if u don't invest in d word of God, u can not express GOD
Chuks godwin: Experience d wonder of God blessing attached to it john1v1 because Dre is something called divine uplifting dat y we AV d hands of God, remember  dat guy dat climb d tree just to see Jesus, he was short, not because he was fame , Jesus saw d faith not d fame , wow I'm so glad my ba3 was meant to AV died but it still 29 percent glory to God,if God should locate u4 divine uplifting Dre must a role we saw dat guy wat he did he climbed up, u must be responsible . We sit down and say o ma da , yes o ma , boys will say we go make I'm, parent will say God is in control, ah ah ah God will take control y wen he as given us dominion over all things in earth planet , maybe it was God dat named all d animals abi, we gat to do something wth r hands
Don't go to church as usual go new everyday



Dat was d intro NW 8 principles to 
 
stay 
 

uplifted in

 life
 
,

 1st ur mindset : ur mind set should carry d mind of christ
 mind set has to b in line wth God, d quality of ur heart is determine d mind set u carry, I carry a transformed mind set amen, if u can't transform ur mind u can't transform ur world ,u can't grow beyond ur mindset , if ur hope is in dat boi or gal u r doomed , and if he or she is d k factor if ur life youths u r doubly doomed ,::if  a woman says to r husband, ma ba mi soo dat, ki lo mean, ah ah ah u r doom wen d children r NW saying daddy waiting dey do u gon in Dre mind or out u r fooler, den wen people r encouraging saying wat u did wat was Rte dey r d foolest, yes im transformed NW jato chuks just want to transform others , hu speaks of lifting wen ur mind set is down proverb 28:26  wen others r flying let swore Romans 12:1-2 , u remove God from ur d race u end in disgrace, love u all ,hope dis is speaking to us cause I AV not recover from dis, I will get u wth d remaining 7 principles gud nte, love u all, I give honour to God fro dis grace, I tank God 4 help tru my pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment

AN HUMBLE PAGE IN A CHAPTER OF MY STORY

I partnered with KEDI towards the end of the year2015. it took me sometime to start in my mind sure to my frustrating months in the...