Sunday 18 June 2017

THE MATRICULATION DAY WITH MASTER AYOBAMI LAWAL .


THE MATRICULATION DAY WITH MASTER AYOBAMI LAWAL .






















Yaba college of technology 2015/2016.
Matriculation day was a fun day even though it came late. we where half in the section before we had our matriculation ceremony. and it was impromptu. I knew a day before the ceremony took place . and i collected my gown on the matriculation day.
 Matriculation day is normally to mingle with your new course mate but that day wasn't like it cause we already knew one another.
 well we had fun, snapped picture with so many girls and some boys. but i really enjoyed that day. well i learnt that  a fine girl might not actually be photogenic and i am very fine boy.  



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

AN HUMBLE PAGE IN A CHAPTER OF MY STORY

I partnered with KEDI towards the end of the year2015. it took me sometime to start in my mind sure to my frustrating months in the...