Friday 14 July 2017

Alleged break up,Uche jombo's Husband Apologises To her

Amid reports of marital  crisis allegedly ongoing in Nollywood actress Uche jombo Rodriguez Marriage,her husband Kenney Rodriguez yesterday evening apologised to his wife on his Instagram page @kenneykrodriguez.

Making the rounds recently were pictures of Kenney with a young woman which surfaced online this month.

Kenney revealed that he has taken legal steps to control the situation.he wrote:
I would like to publicly apologize to my wonderful wife Uche jombo for the foolishness that has been speculating the internet.
I've already taken legal action however I would like to take the opportunity to formally say 'I'M SORRY' to my wife because she's undeserving of his Negative inaccurate press that no one wish upon their loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AN HUMBLE PAGE IN A CHAPTER OF MY STORY

I partnered with KEDI towards the end of the year2015. it took me sometime to start in my mind sure to my frustrating months in the...